Tour Performance & Pinpoint Accuracy
– Maximum Distance for swing speeds 85-105 mph
– Low Driver Spin, High Wedge Spin Tour Performance Golf Ball
– Unique 3 Piece Oversized BISMUTH Mixed Core Construction
– Patented VU-X Urethane Cover for Outstanding Durability & Increased Spin Control
– 85 Compression
– Consistent & Stable Golf Ball Flight from the Patented 336 Dimple Design
– Spade, Diamond, Heart, & Clover Ball Insignia
My new favorite ball. I thought i’d check out cause they were fun and Bubba’s been using them. I actually love the way the ball feels of the box and around the greens
Joey Whitehurst –
If you follow their recommendation you’ll be satisfied. I wanted the bright orange ones but after filling out the questionnaire the s3 was recommended to me. I got them and hitting them great.
Frank Tinsley –
Not as explosive as I thought but nice roll on putts
werner koby –
Great ball goes far and easy to locate. Would recommend it to a friend for sure
Douglas Erving –
I like them good golf balls
C. Lewis –
The ball has no weaknesses. It strong off the tee, easy to control from the fairways and solid around the greens.
Kasey harris –
Very nice feel for me, a 12 handicap. Forgiving off the tee but great distance and flight. Soft cover allows for consistent control around the greens. Getting backspin even out of the sand. The ball does actually stain with grass and is hard to keep clean.
The Wiz1001 –
Great ball. Distance and feel.
Charles I. –
Plays as well as any premium ball & it’s distinct so no worries about playing the wrong ball.
ROBERT CHAIKIN –
Been playing Volvik for a few years now and mostly have played their Vista ball. This ball seems to go just as far and has a bit more spin for shots around the green. Great white color as well.